KANE 255 OIL Kit
- Ideal for Gas, Oil & Biomass Appliances.
- Measures: CO, CO2 & Temperature.
- Calculates: O2, CO/CO2 Ratio & Efficiency.
- Long life sensors for low running costs. 6 Year Warranty.
The Kane 255 has been discontinued and replaced with the Kane 258.
The KANE255 combustion analyser with direct CO2 measurement is ideal for engineers who install/service oil or gas boilers.
- CO/CO2 ratio
- Data Hold
- Internal Memory
- Long Life Sensors
- Flue probe
- Calibration report
- NiMH rechargeable batteries
- Infa-red printer(KANE IRP-2)
- Carry case
- KANE MSP Smoke pump
- 0-300psi pressure gauge and pressure gauge manifold set
- Compound gauge(pressure and vacuum)
- High pressure hose and 2x adaptors.
|Flue Gas Measurement|
4,000ppm max for 15 mins
±5% of reading
|Carbon Dioxide*1||0-20%||0.1%||±0.3% volume|
|Efficiency (Net or Gross)*2||0-99.9%||0.1%||±1.0% reading|
|Efficiency High (C)*2||0-119.9%||0.1%||±1.0% reading|
|Excess Air*2||0-250%||0.1%||±0.2% reading|
|CO/CO2 ratio*2||0-0.999||0.0001||±5% reading|
*1 Using dry gases at STP
|Pre-programme fuels||Natural gas, Light Oil, Propane, Butane, LPG, Wood Pellets.|
|Weight||1kg / 2.2lb|
|Handset||200mm / 7.9" x 45mm / 1.8" x 90mm / 3.5"|
|Probe||L300mm / 11.8" x Dia 6mm / 0.25" with 200mm / 7.8" long stainless steel shaft, type K thermocouple and 3m / 6ft long neoprene hose|
|Ambient Operating Range||±0°C to ±40°C / 32-104°F
10% to 90% RH non-condensing
|Storage Capacity||20 sets of test results in volatile memory|
|Battery Life||4AA cells
> 8 hours using Alkaline AA cells
|Charger (optional)||110Vac/220 Vac nominal for NMiH batteries only
12V in vehicle charger for NMiH batteries only
KANE IRP-2 Infra-red printer
KANEMSP manual smoke pump
oil pressure test kit