Industrial & Process
Items 21-25 of 107
- Fluke 345 Power Quality Clamp Meter
- AC/DC current: Clamp-on measurement of ac current up to 1400 A rms and dc current up to 2000 A without breaking the circuit
- Highest safety rating: 600 V CAT IV power analyzer is rated for use at the service entrance
- Accurate in noisy environments: Clamp meter performs even with distorted waveforms present on electronic loads with low-pass filter
- Data logging: Identify intermittent faults by logging any power quality parameter for minutes, or over a month, including harmonics
- Advanced Testmate PRI-100 Phase Rotation Indicator with Leads
- High quality digital instrument designed to detect the rotary field of three phase systems.
- Supplied with Fused Test leads with both Crocodile Clips & shuttered lantern spring probes.
- Independently tested to EN61010-1:2001, EN61557-7: 1997.
- 12 months replacement warranty (Excluding Test Leads).
- Fluke 805 FC Vibration Meter
- Most accurate, reliable, user-friendly tool for day-to-day machine checks.
- Measures overall vibration as well as specific variables like bearing condition and temperature,
- Four-level severity scale and onboard processor.
- Wide range of frequencies (10 to 1,000 Hz and 4,000 to 20,000 Hz)