Fluke 1662 UK Multifunction Installation Tester
- Fluke’s entry level domestic 18th edition multifunction tester
- Quickly and easily carry out all required test procedures
- Includes lead set with GS38 probes, croc clips and remote probe
- Rugged and reliable with large LCD backlit screen
- Measures voltage, continuity, insulation resistance, loop and RCD
Fluke 1662 UK Multifunction Installation Tester
The Fluke 1662 replaces the previous Fluke 1651 and 1652 multifunction testers and conforms to the latest 18th Edition Wiring Regulations.
This entry level model MFT from Fluke is solid and reliable, designed to meet the demands of every day testing and tests to all local regulations. The Fluke 1662 is ideal for electricians and engineers both new and experienced, thanks to its easy to use, intuitive layout and ability to carry out all the basic testing procedures required in accordance to IEC 60364.
The Fluke 1662 makes everyday testing as simple as possible. It features an easy to use single click rotary dial to the right and large, central backlit LCD screen. The test and function buttons are to the left in order to create an uncluttered and simple to use interface.
Adding to the improved usability, Fluke’s new ‘plug top’ style mains test lead allows you to plug all three leads into the Fluke 1662 in one go, saving you time and providing a secure connection. This simple feature was added to the 1660 range of MFT’s as a result of feedback from Fluke users over the years. A neck strap is also included for added comfort when testing for longer periods.
Fluke 1662 measurement functions
- True RMS AC/DC voltage and frequency measurements – Up to 500V. Be confident of reliable results even on noisy circuits
- Continuity measurement – Time saving auto-null feature. Simply touch the test leads together and press the zero button to measure and store the test lead resistance.
- Insulation resistance testing – 100, 250, 500 and 1000V test ranges, for the safe testing of a wide range of installations, plus live voltage indicator to warn if a live voltage is present.
- Polarity test – The 1662 tests for correct polarity using the continuity mode. Detects broken PE and N wires.
- Phase sequence indicator – Quickly detects and displays phase sequence.
- RCD testing – Selectable trip current rating, test current multiplier and RCD type. Testing is carried out for both 0 and 180° phase settings. Auto mode and temporary memory remove the need to return to the installation tester when the RCD trips.
- Loop testing – Patent pending no trip technology for consistent and highly repeatable results.
- Prospective Fault Current (PFC) – Calculates PFC using either three separate test leads or mains lead. Result is displayed in the lower part of the display.
- Prospective short circuit (PSC) – Calculates PSC which could flow when there is a short circuit between line and neutral.
For more information on test sequences, Fluke’s application note on basic electrical testing can be found in the product downloads section at the top of this page.
|Compare Fluke 1660 Series||1662||1663||1664 FC|
|Insulation-PreTest safety function NEW||●|
|Insulation test at L-N, L-PE, N-PE inputs NEW||●|
|Auto Test sequence NEW
Performs line/loop impedance, RCD trip current/trip time and insulation tests in one go
|Loop and line resistance—mΩ resolution||●|
|Continuity test at L-N, L-PE, N-PE inputs NEW||●||●|
|Continuity test selectable at 250mA/10mA with Auto polarity swap||●||●||●|
|Test smooth dc sensitive RCDs (Type B/B+)||●||●|
|Voltage measurement TRMS (ac and dc) and frequency||●||●||●|
|Wiring polarity checker, detects broken PE and N wires||●||●||●|
|Continuity and resistance||●||●||●|
|Measure motor windings with continuity test (@ 10 mA)||●||●||●|
|Loop and line resistance||●||●||●|
|Prospective Earth Fault Current (PEFC/IK)||●||●||●|
|Prospective Short-Circuit Current (PSC/IK)||●||●||●|
|RCD trip time||●||●||●|
|RCD trip current (ramp test)||●||●||●|
|Measures trip time (ramp) and current for RCD type A and AC in one test||●||●||●|
|RCD variable test current||●||●||●|
|Automatic RCD test sequence||●||●||●|
|Phase sequence test||●||●||●|
|Fluke Connect compatibility NEW||●|
|ShareLive™ calling NEW||●|
|Fluke Cloud™ storage NEW||●|
|On/Off switchable Auto Start for RCD and Looptest NEW||●||●||●|
|Z Max memory (for loop tests- easy evaluation of the highest loop test value)NEW||●||●|
|Memory 3000 measurements||●||●|
|IR-USB and BLE interface (use with optional Fluke DMS software)||IR-USB||IR-USB/BLE|
|Heavy duty mains cord with single input connector NEW||●||●||●|
|Fused test probes||●||●||●|
|Remote control probe||●||●||●|
|Safety Overvoltage CAT III 500 V, CAT IV 300 V||●||●||●|
|3 year warranty||●||●||●|
|Insulation test voltages : 100V/250V/500V/1000V||●||●|
|Insulation test voltages : 50V/100V/250V/500V/1000V||●|
Test4less 'Bolt On Kit's' include a range of useful accessories and offer a guaranteed saving against buying seperately.
- Fluke 1662 UK Multifunction Installation Tester
- 3 wire test lead set with probes and croc clips
- Standard 3 wire fused test lead set with GS38 probes and croc clips
- Heavy duty plug top style mains lead
- TP165X remote switch probe – activates tests remotely
- Zero adaptor – allows easy compensation for leads and mains cord
- Hard carry case with foam insert and removable top tray
- Padded neck strap
- 6 x AA batteries
- Quick reference guide
- User manual on CD
- Fluke calibration certificate
The Fluke calibration certificate included with the 1662 is a full calibration certificate. The certificate features an in service date field to be completed upon first use from new. Test4less are an approved Fluke distributor and service centre and can calibrate your Fluke 1662 annually, or when required.