FLIR T640 45° Thermal Imaging Camera
- Highest IR resolution in its class
- Precision focus
- MSXº enhancement
- Auto orientation
FLIR T640 45º Thermal Imaging Camera
High performance thermal imaging with on-board 5MP visual camera, interchangeable lens options, auto-focus, and large 4.3 touchscreen LCD.
These thermal cameras combine excellent ergonomics with superior image quality, providing the ultimate image clarity and accuracy plus extensive communication possibilities.
- Temperature range: -40ºC to 2000ºC (-40ºF to 3632ºF)
- Thermal sensitivity (N.E.T.D): <0.035ºC at 30ºC
- Zoom: 8X Continuous
- Focus: Continuous, manual or automatic (one shot)
- Viewfinder: Color viewfinder for viewing images in bright or sunny conditions
- Detector type - focal plane array (FPA) uncooled microbolometer: 640 x 480 pixels
- GPS: Location data automatically added to every image from built-in GPS
- Lens: 45º
- Highest IR resolution in its class - Crisp thermal images with 307,200 pixels (640 º 480) for the best detection, pictures, and temperature measurements from long range.
- Precision focus - Manual control and the fastest auto-focus available for the ultimate clarity, accuracy, and efficiency.
- MSXº enhancement - Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging adds visible spectrum definition to IR images in real time for excellent thermal detail to help you instantly recognise the problem locations.
- Auto orientation - Automatically orients onscreen temperature measurement data whether in portrait or landscape mode.
- Field of View (FOV) match - Option to match the visible camera field of view to the IR FOV for better documentation.
- GPS and compass - Automatically adds geo-location data and camera pointing direction to images to include in reports.
- Programmable button - Provides easy access to favorite functions.
- Wi-Fi Connectivity - Send images and data to smartphones and tablets and share critical information quickly with the FLIR Tools Mobile for Appleº and AndroidT, featuring live video streaming and remote control via the mobile device.
- Accuracy - Calibrated within +/- 2ºC or +/- 2% of reading.
- High temperature range - measures to 2000ºC targeting electrical/industrial applications
- Scalable P-i-P - Overlay thermal images onto visible photos as an alternative reference.
- Multiple measurements - Report all the details with 10 measurement spots, 5 box areas, Delta T temperature differential, isotherm, and auto hot/cold markers.
- METERLiNKº - Wirelessly transmit vital diagnostic data from clamp and moisture meters directly to the camera for annotating thermal images to further support findings.
- Annotation - Add voice comments via Bluetooth headset and text notes from the touchscreen keypad. Sketch circles, pointers and notes on stored IR/visual images.
- InstantReport - Create PDF document directly from the camera.
- FLIR T640
- SD Memory Card
- 100-260V AC adaptor/charger
- 2 Li-Ion rechargeable batteries
- 2-bay battery charger
- Power supply (with multi-plugs)
- FLIR ToolsT software
- USB cable
- video cable
- Bluetoothº headset
- Lens cap
- Hard case