A 1422 Active 3-phase Adapter Plus Standard Set
- Designed for Troubleshooting 3 phase appliances
- Periodic Testing on 3 phase appliances
- Active polarity testing
- Differential leakage testing
- Several test socket outlets
Metrel A1422 Active 3-phase Adapter Plus Standard Set
Metrel’s A 1422 Multifunctional test adapter is designed for troubleshooting, as well as for periodic testing on 3-phase appliances and machinery. Unique functions such as, active polarity testing, differential leakage testing and testing of 3-phase RCD’s make the A 1422 Active 3-phase Adapter an ideal instrument for advanced applications. The A 1422 adapter is designed for use alongside the MI 3321 MultiservicerXA, MI 3360 OmegaGT and the MI 3310/MI 3310 25A SigmaGT, enabling functional tests to be carried out on machines up to 40 A. Several test socket outlets make this instrument an ideal tester for testing industrial extension leads that may also be RCD protected. The A 1422 Multifunctional test adapter has complete support for testing of Arc Welding Equipment in accordance to EN 60974-4 and VDE 0544-4.
- Testing of Open-Circuit Voltage at ARC Welding Units in accordance to EN 60974-4.
- All tests on 3-phase electrical equipment can be carried out including live leakage test, power, polarity, RCD and Active polarity.
- Simple connection to the PAT/MACHINE tester with automatic detection.
- Simple test procedures, identical to single-phase equipment.
- Test sequence for 3-phase tests are automatically set based on entered test codes and input voltages.
- Built-in CEE 3-phase/32 A 5-pin, CEE 3-phase/16 A 5-pin and CEE 1-phase/16 A 3-pin test sockets.
- Instrument comes complete with all accessories necessary for comfortable measurements and is kept in a robust waterproof case.
- Instrument A1422
- Bag for accessories
- Measuring / Connection cable betwen Adapter and Instrument
- 3-phase mains cable 16 A male / 32 A female, 5-pin, 2 m
- RS232 cable
- Instruction manual, short instruction manual
- Calibration certificate