TPI DC710C2 Flue Gas Analyser Kit
- Bluetooth connectivity, free TPI app
- Includes gas analyser, smart probe, charger, probe and carru case
- Measure CO and temperature differential
- Durable and robust design
- Powerful magnetic and/or hook mounting
TPI 100 Digital Multimeter<p><strong>TPI 100 Digital Multimeter</strong></p> <p>No more guessing what range to switch your meter to - the TPI 100 does it automatically!</p> <p><strong>Features:</strong></p> <ul> <li>Automatically switches between ACV, DCV, and ohms (resistance). Benefit Simple to use. Meter selects function and range, just connect the leads to the device under test.</li> <li>Single button operation. Benefit EZ to use. Enables users with limited knowledge to perform tests safely.</li> <li>0 to 600 volts AC and DC Benefit Enough range to safely perform measurements</li> <li>10 MΩ internal impedance. Benefit High impedance prevents inaccurate reading caused by circuit loading.</li> <li>Auto power off. Benefit Increases battery life by turning off the multimeter when not in use.</li> <li>4,000 count display</li> <li>Up to 40MΩ</li> </ul> <p><strong>Applications:</strong></p> <ul> <li>Measure line and control circuit voltages</li> <li>Measure resistance of motor windings, transformers, and solenoids</li> <li>Make general AC and DC voltage and resistance measurements</li> <li>Measure the resistance of elements and electric heater cores</li> <li>Test continuity of wiring</li> <li>Verify voltage at breakers and outlets</li> <li>Use as a back-up meter in your tool box</li> </ul> <p><strong>What's Included?</strong></p> <ul> <li>TPI100</li> <li>Batteries</li> <li>Test Lead Set</li> <li>Rubber Boot</li> </ul>
TPI DC710C2 Flue Gas Analyser Kit
Save time with documentation.
Smart phone app allows easy documentation that you can share with your customer.
Reduce paperwork and save time! Find the TPI DC710 App at the App Store coming soon.
- Operate remotely via Bluetooth using your Smartphone or tablet and the free TPI app. No need for long probe hoses – you can be at the control center with your smartphone, while the DC710 does the work at the stack.
- The free TPI app provides on-site reports which can instantly be emailed and stored without the need for paper or printers.
- 24-Hour real-time clock for accurate documentation.
- Powerful magnetic and/or hook mounting.
- Durable, rugged and sealed housing.
- Will work with any probe that has a large water trap
- Kit includes, DC710 Unit, SP620 Differential Pressure Meter Smart Probe, USB Charger, A770 Combustion Flue Probe w/Temperature & Carry Case.
Flue Gas Analysis:
- Measure CO, and Temperature Differential
- Calculate CO2, CO Air Free, Excess Air, and Combustion Efficiency
- Oxygen (O2): 0~25%; +/-0.3% accuracy
- Carbon Monoxide (CO): 0~10,000ppm; +/- 5ppm or 5% of reading whichever is greater accuracy
-50°C to 1000°C (-58°F to 1832°F); +/- 0.3% of reading +1°C (+/-0.3% of reading +2°F)
TPI View App
Smart phone app allows easy documentation that you can share with your customer. Reduce paperwork and save time! Allows gas engineers using their smartphone to interact with TPI’s DC710 FGA, SP341 Thermocouple Thermometer, and SP620 and 608BT Manometers. Job Management allows you to create multiple JOBS and attach multiple REPORTS to each Job! Give each report a different reference/name; save to an existing JOB or create a NEW one