TPI DC710C2 Flue Gas Analyser Kit
- Bluetooth connectivity, free TPI app
- Includes gas analyser, smart probe, charger, probe and carru case
- Measure CO and temperature differential
- Durable and robust design
- Powerful magnetic and/or hook mounting
TPI CK21M Temperature Pipe Clamp (Pair)<p><strong>TPI CK21M Temperature Pipe Clamp (Pair)</strong></p> <p>The CK21M Temperature Pipe Clamp (Pair) is used to take hand free temperature readings on pipework to assist with flow and return adjustments.</p> <p><strong>Temperature Range</strong></p> <ul> <li>-50 to 250°C</li> <li>-58F to 482°F</li> <li>Max Jaw Opening 30mm / 1.2"</li> <li>Nominal Jaw Opening 19mm / 0.75"</li> <li>Lead Length 1m / 39.4"</li> <li>Polyurethane</li> </ul> <p><strong>What's Included?</strong></p> <ul> <li>2 x TPI CK21M Temperature Pipe Clamps</li> </ul>
TPI DC710C2 Flue Gas Analyser Kit
The TPI DC710’s unique ‘screen less’ appearance and Bluetooth integration means the user can now fully operate their analyser and view results from their smart phone or smart device.
TPI have developed the free to download TPI View app. Within the app, the user can remotely operate the DC710, start and end tests, as well as view results live on the smart device. Helpful colour coded warnings alert the engineer to potential problems and where additional investigation may be required.
Reports can generated almost instantly and then emailed straight to a customer, including a time and date stamp as well as a GPS location tag. This is ensures proof of when and where testing was carried out.
The DC710C2 Kit includes the SP620 differential pressure meter for tightness and let-by testing. The SP620 can be connected to the same smart device as the DC710 and at the same time. Results are displayed on the smart device similarly to that of the DC710.*TPI SP620 smart probe is included. All other smart probes available separately*
Carrying out flue gas analysis with the DC710
The super strong magnet and hanging hook on the back of the DC710 means the unit can be mounted near or to the boiler, whilst the probe is inserted into the flue. In many cases the flue probe can be left resting in the flue, providing a ‘hands-free’ element to testing.
Tests can then be started from the user’s smart device. Live readings and results are displayed on screen, with helpful colour coded warnings for easy identification of potential problems. For added convenience, simply scroll up and down on the same screen to see all results in one place.
Once the analysis has been carried out, results can be sent straight to the customer including date, time and location stamp (using GPS tagging). This proves exactly when and where testing have been carried out for added tractability as well as removing the need for paper or printers.
Flue Gas Analysis:
- Measure CO, and Temperature Differential
- Calculate CO2, CO Air Free, Excess Air, and Combustion Efficiency
- Oxygen (O2): 0~25%; +/-0.3% accuracy
- Carbon Monoxide (CO): 0~10,000ppm; +/- 5ppm or 5% of reading whichever is greater accuracy
- -50°C to 1000°C (-58°F to 1832°F); +/- 0.3% of reading +1°C (+/-0.3% of reading +2°F)
Pressure testing (TPI SP620)
- Range: -150 mbar to +150mbar (-60 inH2O to +60 inH2O)
- +/-0.05 mbar (0 to 1 mbar) / +/-(1.5% + 20 digits) (> 1 mbar)
- +/-0.02 inH2O (0 to 1 inH2O) / +/-(1.5% + 20 digits) (> 1 inH2O)
- Resolution: 0.01 mbar / 0.01 inH2O
Results from TPI SP620 are displayed on the smart device. Multiple smart probes can be connected at once and the user can easily change between them depending on the task in hand. Email results straight to your customer.
TPI DC710C2 Key features
- Control the analyser via Bluetooth using a smart phone or tablet
- Use the TPi View app which is free to download and use
- Measure CO, and temperature differential
- Calculate CO2, CO air free, excess air, and combustion efficiency
- Results can be converted into reports and emailed to customer whilst on site
- Optional printer (sold separately) allows printing of results if required
- Time, date and location stamp (GPS tagging) for added tractability
- Super strong magnet or hook holds the analyser in place
- Rugged analyser casing for protection during use and transport
- Included TPI SP620 differential pressure meter smart probe for tightness and let-by testing
- TPI DC710 flue gas analyser
- Flue gas probe
- Soft carry case
- USB charger
- TPI SP620 smart probe