TPI DC710 Flue Gas Analyser
- Operate remotely via Bluetooth using your smart phone
- Calculate CO2, CO, O2, Excess Air, and Combustion Efficiency
- Easily create reports to send to your customer
- Durable, rugged and sealed housing
- ***Flue probe is not included***
TPI CK21M Temperature Pipe Clamp (Pair)<p><strong>TPI CK21M Temperature Pipe Clamp (Pair)</strong></p> <p>The CK21M Temperature Pipe Clamp (Pair) is used to take hand free temperature readings on pipework to assist with flow and return adjustments.</p> <p><strong>Temperature Range</strong></p> <ul> <li>-50 to 250°C</li> <li>-58F to 482°F</li> <li>Max Jaw Opening 30mm / 1.2"</li> <li>Nominal Jaw Opening 19mm / 0.75"</li> <li>Lead Length 1m / 39.4"</li> <li>Polyurethane</li> </ul> <p><strong>What's Included?</strong></p> <ul> <li>2 x TPI CK21M Temperature Pipe Clamps</li> </ul>
TPI DC710 Flue Gas Analyser.
Save time with documentation.
Smart phone app allows easy documentation that you can share with your customer.
Reduce paperwork and save time! Find the TPI DC710 App at the App Store coming soon.
Features and benefits:
- Operate remotely via Bluetooth using your Smartphone or tablet and the free TPI app. No need for long probe hoses – you can be at the control center with your smartphone, while the DC710 does the work at the stack.
- The free TPI app provides on-site reports which can instantly be emailed and stored without the need for paper or printers.
- 24-Hour real-time clock for accurate documentation.
- Powerful magnetic and/or hook mounting.
- Durable, rugged and sealed housing.
- Will work with any probe that has a large water trap
Flue Gas Analysis:
- Measure CO, and Temperature Differential
- Calculate CO2, CO Air Free, Excess Air, and Combustion Efficiency
- Oxygen (O2): 0~25%; +/-0.3% accuracy
- Carbon Monoxide (CO): 0~10,000ppm; +/- 5ppm or 5% of reading whichever is greater accuracy
- -50°C to 1000°C (-58°F to 1832°F); +/- 0.3% of reading +1°C (+/-0.3% of reading +2°F)
- TPI DC710 flue gas analyser
*£85 + VAT annual calibration cost for the first 5 years