SimplyPats Version 7 Manual Edition
- Low cost solution for those using a manual or non-downloading PAT tester.
- Allowing the manual entry of portable appliance test data for storage, review and management of PAT results.
- Record results at the time of test on-site with a laptop pre-installed with SimplyPATs or at a later stage manually from a written record.
- As much or as little information as you want can be added from appliance ID, test date and re-test date to the Pass/Fail status and actual test results.
SimplyPats Version 7 Manual Edition
This software package is a low cost solution for those using a manual or non-downloading PAT tester, allowing the manual entry of portable appliance test data for storage, review and management of PAT results. This manual entry software gives users the ability to record results at the time of test on-site with a laptop pre-installed with SimplyPATs or at a later stage manually from a written record.
SimplyPATs V7 Manual is the first choice for businesses which may not have large volumes of portable appliances or might only have smaller numbers of sites. For companies similar to this fully downloading PAT Testers are often an unpractical unnecessary expense however companies are increasing discovering the need for a digital ongoing PAT record.
With this software you can enter all your PAT data into a fully comprehensive PAT Software Package view, manage and store with ease. Once installed a user can quickly enter, view, sort and trace any results making the overall management process much more user friendly.
Using SimplyPATs Manual version 7 couldn't be easier with the dedicated manual entry screen. As much or as little information as you want can be added from appliance ID, test date and re-test date to the Pass/Fail status and actual test results.
Please see the comprehensive list of fields for Portable Appliance Asset Information Electrical Tests below:
- Type of Appliance
- Appliance Serial Number
- Fuse Rating
- Appliance Id (various options for auto incrementing every entry)
- Time of Test (automatically entered using the current time, but editable)
- Date of Test (automatically entered using the current date, but editable)
- Appliance Description (uses Predictive Text entry)
- Class of Test
- PAT Tester (Serial Number of PAT Tester, taken from Maintain PAT Testers)
- Fail Reason
- Retest Period (default 12 months, but editable)
- A full range of tests can be entered into the database including result, limit and status for each. Please see below:
- Touch Leakage
- Sub Leakage
- Earth Continuity
Once all your desired test information has been entered and saved, SimplyPATs offers a range of customisable certificate templates so that professional reports can be printed off or emailed to clients. Your company logo and details can be added with options to export to formats such as Word, Excel, PDF, HTML, Tiff, Txt*.
To increase its versatility SimplyPATs now give you the option to enter microwave leakage results and allocate images to PAT reports which means you can now create simple or extensive documents whenever you choose.
In addition this intuitive PAT test software lets you set up a PAT testing calendar that will alert users whenever one or more appliances are due a re-test and comes complete with a client database and invoice system for commercial appliance testing.
Should you later want to later upgrade to the full and downloading version, an upgrade is available to buy.
Simply PATs V7 Manual Software can be used in conjunction with any manual PAT tester and is the bestselling option for PAT Testers looking for manual entry software.
- SimplyPats Version 7 Manual Edition