Safe Isolation Kits
Items 1-5 of 6
- Martindale VIPD138 Safety Voltage Indicator & Proving Device
- Contains the VI13800 voltage indicator and the PD440 proving device.
- Fuse replaced by a high wattage resistor in the probe that will limit the current in the event of damage to the cable.
- Safely checks for AC and DC voltages from 50V to 600V.
- Very reliable and safe instrument.
- Drummond MTL10 PD Test Lamp and Proving Unit
- Safe indication of voltage between 50V and 500V AC/DC.
- Right angled probes can be rotated through 90, 180 and 270 degrees.
- The proving unit can be used to verify the functioning of the test lamp.
- Differentiate between potentially hazardous phantom voltages and hazardous persistent voltages.