- Martindale PD240 Proving Unit
- Used for detection of live voltage, and proving dead.
- Suitable for use with digital multimeters and many two pole voltage testers.
- Convenient pocket-sized, battery powered proving unit that produces a 240Vdc output.
- Flush-mounted pocket clip permits stable bench use when desired.
- Martindale PD430 440V Universal 2 Range Proving Unit
- Designed to enable voltage indicators to be fully checked.
- Features a low 50V check as well as a high 440V check.
- Compatible with the Martindale VI13700G & the new Martindale VI13700/2.
- Suitable for use with any two pole voltage tester, with LED or LCD indication.
- Martindale PD440 440V Proving Device
- 440V AC proving device, designed to enable voltage indicators to be fully checked.
- Compatible with the new Martindale VI13800 & the Martindale VI13700.
- Used to check Drummond, standard multimeters & two pole voltage indicators.
- Powered by either alkaline batteries or a 12V power supply.