- Affordable HVAC thermometer kit with carry case
- Includes thermometer and clamp probes
- Calibration certificate included
- Perfect for flow and return temperatures
- Back lit screen with hold function
The ETI Budget HVAC Thermometer Kit provides excellent value for heating, air conditioning and ventilation engineers looking for an affordable way of measuring flow and return temperatures.
Each kit includes the ETI Therma differential thermometer, two pipe clamp probes and a protective zipped pouch. A free traceable calibration certificate from ETI is also included.
The Therma differential thermometer includes a protective rubber boot, min / max display as well as an auto off function to save battery power when not in use. It is also IP66 rated for use in wet and dusty environments. The reading can be held on the units back lit screen whilst recorded by the user.
Range: 0.1°C:-99.9 to 299.9°C
Range: 1°C:300 to 1372°C
Resolution: 0.1°C to 299.9°C thereafter 1°C
Accuracy: ±0.4°C ±0.1% of reading
Battery: 3 x 1.5 volt AAA
Battery life: 7500 hours
Sensor type: K thermocouple
Display: 15mm LCD
Dimensions: 32 x 71 x 141mm
Weight: 220 grams
- ETI Therma differential thermometer
- 2 x clamp temperature probes
- Soft PVC carry case
- Calibration certificate