- Bluetooth connectivity, free TPI app
- Includes gas analyser, smart probe, charger, probe and carru case
- Measure CO and temperature differential
- Durable and robust design
- Powerful magnetic and/or hook mounting
TPI CK21M Temperature Pipe Clamp (Pair)<p><strong>TPI CK21M Temperature Pipe Clamp (Pair)</strong></p> <p>The CK21M Temperature Pipe Clamp (Pair) is used to take hand free temperature readings on pipework to assist with flow and return adjustments.</p> <p><strong>Temperature Range</strong></p> <ul> <li>-50 to 250°C</li> <li>-58F to 482°F</li> <li>Max Jaw Opening 30mm / 1.2"</li> <li>Nominal Jaw Opening 19mm / 0.75"</li> <li>Lead Length 1m / 39.4"</li> <li>Polyurethane</li> </ul> <p><strong>What's Included?</strong></p> <ul> <li>2 x TPI CK21M Temperature Pipe Clamps</li> </ul>
TPI DC710C2 Flue Gas Analyser Kit
Save time with documentation.
Smart phone app allows easy documentation that you can share with your customer.
Reduce paperwork and save time! Find the TPI DC710 App at the App Store coming soon.
- Operate remotely via Bluetooth using your Smartphone or tablet and the free TPI app. No need for long probe hoses – you can be at the control center with your smartphone, while the DC710 does the work at the stack.
- The free TPI app provides on-site reports which can instantly be emailed and stored without the need for paper or printers.
- 24-Hour real-time clock for accurate documentation.
- Powerful magnetic and/or hook mounting.
- Durable, rugged and sealed housing.
- Will work with any probe that has a large water trap
- Kit includes, DC710 Unit, SP620 Differential Pressure Meter Smart Probe, USB Charger, A770 Combustion Flue Probe w/Temperature & Carry Case.
Flue Gas Analysis:
- Measure CO, and Temperature Differential
- Calculate CO2, CO Air Free, Excess Air, and Combustion Efficiency
- Oxygen (O2): 0~25%; +/-0.3% accuracy
- Carbon Monoxide (CO): 0~10,000ppm; +/- 5ppm or 5% of reading whichever is greater accuracy
-50°C to 1000°C (-58°F to 1832°F); +/- 0.3% of reading +1°C (+/-0.3% of reading +2°F)
TPI View App
Smart phone app allows easy documentation that you can share with your customer. Reduce paperwork and save time! Allows gas engineers using their smartphone to interact with TPI’s DC710 FGA, SP341 Thermocouple Thermometer, and SP620 and 608BT Manometers. Job Management allows you to create multiple JOBS and attach multiple REPORTS to each Job! Give each report a different reference/name; save to an existing JOB or create a NEW one