Fluke 1738/EUS 3 Phase Power Logger
- Three-Phase Advanced Power Logger built with Fluke Connect
- Automatically captures and logs over 500 power quality parameters
- Perform advanced analysis with a Power Quality Health Summary
- Fast insight into overall electrical system health
- Power instrument directly from the measured circuit
Fluke 1738/EUS 3 Phase Power Logger
Comprehensive power quality and energy studies - get the data you need to make critical decisions in real-time
The Fluke 1738 Three-Phase Advanced Power Logger built with Fluke Connect mobile app and desktop software compatibility gives you the data you need to make critical power quality and energy decisions in real-time. Like the Fluke 1736 Power Logger, the 1738 Advanced Power Logger automatically captures and logs over 500 power quality parameters while also allowing you to troubleshoot more advanced power quality issues. Perform advanced analysis with an enhanced Power Quality Health Summary (EN50160) function that provides you with fast insight into overall electrical system health. The Power Quality Health Summary is based on detailed power quality data including viewable event waveform captures so you have even more visibility into the data you need to optimize system reliability and savings.
The Fluke 1738 is the ideal test tool for conducting energy studies and more advanced power quality logging.
An optimized user interface, flexible current probes, and an intelligent measurement verification function that allows you to reduce measurement errors by digitally verifying and correcting common connection errors makes setup easier than ever and reduces measurement uncertainty. Access and share data remotely with your team via the Fluke Connect app, or access your logger through your facilities WiFi infrastructure so you can maintain safer working distances and make critical decisions in real-time, reducing the need for protective equipment, site visits and check-ins. You can also quickly and easily chart and graph measurements to help identify issues and create detailed reports with the included Fluke Energy Analyze Plus software package. Optionally, you can create IEEE519 Reports giving you more insight into harmonic levels, voltage and current distortion, and load current (license required).
- Key measurements: Automatically capture and log voltage, current, power, harmonics and associated power quality values.
- Fluke Connect compatible*: View data locally on the instrument or via Fluke Connect mobile app and desktop software.
- Convenient instrument powering: Power instrument directly from the measured circuit.
- Highest safety rating in the industry: 600 V CAT IV/1000 V CAT III rated for use at the service entrance and downstream.
- Measure all three phases and neutral: With included 4 flexible current probes.
- Comprehensive logging: More than 20 separate logging sessions can be stored on the instruments. In fact, all measured values are automatically logged so you never loose measurement trends. They can even be reviewed during logging sessions and before downloading for real-time analysis.
- Capture dips, swells, and inrush currents: Includes event waveform snapshot and high resolution RMS profile, along with date, timestamp and severity to help pinpoint potential root causes of power quality issues.
- Bright, color touch screen: Perform convenient in-the-field analysis and data checks with full graphical display.
- Optimized user interface: Capture the right data every time with quick, guided, graphical setup and reduce uncertainty about your connections with the intelligent verification function.
- Complete "in-the-field" setup through the front panel or Fluke Connect App: No need to return to the workshop for download and setup or to take a computer to the electrical panel.
- Energy Analyze Plus application software: Download and analyze every detail of energy consumption and power quality state of health with our automated reporting.
Fluke 1736 vs 1738 comparison
|Features||Fluke 1736||Fluke 1738|
|Measure V, I, kW, Cos/DPF, kWhr||●||●|
|Measure MIN/MAX and AVG values||●||●|
|10 day logging||●||●|
|THD measurement (V & I)||●||●|
|Harmonics 1 to 25 for V & I||●||●|
|Full harmonic spectrum||●||●|
|Voltage dips and swells||●||●|
|Comprehensive logging capability||●||●|
|Event waveform capture||-||●|
- Fluke 1738 Power Logger
- 4 x Alligator Clips
- 4 x i173X-flex1500 12" Current Clamps (EUS Kit Only)
- 1 x Red, 1 x Black 0.1m Cable
- 1 x Red, 1 x Black 1.5m Lead
- Line Cord (EU, US & UK)
- WiFi and BLE Adapter (EUS Kit Only)
- USB Flash Drive (4GB)
- USB Cable
- 3PHVL-173 Flat Cable
- C173x Soft Case
- 173x-Hanger Kit
- Colour Coding Set
- MP1-Magnet Probe