Fluke 1664 Multifunction Tester With EV-520 Adaptor Kit
- Includes Flukke 1664 and test adaptor kit for EV charging stations
- Specifically designed for testing in the UK
- Complete testing solution for EV charging stations
- All required leads included
Fluke 1664FC 18th Edition Multifunction Installation Tester with Fluke Connect
The Fluke 1664 is the top of the range multifunction tester from Fluke. Packed full of new features to help make testing safe, faster and much more convenient.
Auto test sequence
Completes 5 required installation test in one sequence with a single touch of the test button, ensuring compliance with local installation regulations. Auto Test reduces the number of manual connections, decreases the chance of making errors and reduces test time by 40% when compared to previous Fluke models.
Insulation Pre test
The Fluke 1664 prevents the user from making potentially serious and costly mistakes when carrying out an insulation test. If the tester detects that an appliance is connected to the system under test, then the insulation test will not be stopped before damage is caused. A visual warning is also displayed. This is a unique feature of the Fluke 1664 which is not found on any other MFT.
Fluke Connect available free to download on iOS and Android, allows you to easily store measurement results on the app. You can also easily email your recorded measurements to colleagues for them to view even when they are not on site (Wi-Fi or mobile signal required).
All your data and test results stored via FlukeCloud are ready for easy access using your smart phone or tablet, anytime anywhere. You can also import the data into Fluke DMS to process and generate certificates.
- The 1664’s large, backlit, dual display allows PEFC/ PSC and loop impedance measurements to be displayed simultaneously.
- The 1664 also has a time-saving auto-null feature that, by simply touching the test leads together and pressing the zero button, measures and stores the test lead resistance, even after the instrument has been switched off. A zero adaptor is also included.
- Testing particularly sensitive equipment such as telecommunications installations, fire alarm systems, emergency lighting, intruder alarms, sound systems or conductivity of floors can be carried out using the 1664 as it has the required 50V and 100V insulation test ranges.
- To simplify RCD testing, the 1660 Series models have an auto mode for measuring RCD tripping time in which six tests are automatically carried out in sequence, removing the requirement for the user to keep returning to the installation tester after resetting a tripped RCD. The instrument senses when the RCD has been reset and initiates the next test in the sequence automatically. The 1663 and 1664 also have internal memory for storing results for later recall, as well as a temporary memory that allows you to cycle through results straight after the tests. The 1662, 1663 and 1664 can also measure RCD tripping current (commonly referred to as a ramp test) by gradually increasing an applied current until the RCD trips.
- Autotest to test line/loop impedance, RCD trip current / trip time, insulation tests with a single connection and button press.
- Additional high current loop mode. Faster measurements compared to loop tests with non-trip mode for RCDs.
- Z-max memory for loop tests – easy evaluation of the highest loop test value.
- Unique zero adaptor for fast, always reliable and accurate test lead and mains cord compensation.
- Fast voltage measurement between L-N, L-PE and N-PE using the mains cord. No need to change measurement connections.
- Measure RCD trip current & trip time in parallel (RCD type AC and A).
- Two measurements at once and a dual display. PEFC or PSC and loop impedance are measured and displayed in parallel.
- Ring testing – select the required input sockets with soft keys – no need to exchange test leads.
- Automatic test start for Loop & RCD tests – as soon as mains voltage is stable it starts testing.
- Earth Volt Touchpad detects raised earth voltages >50 V, indicating potential dangerous situations.
- Supplied with the Fluke SureGrip™ test leads and clips which gives the user a comfortable, reliable grip and consistent results.
- Rotary dial knob indicates clearly which function is selected, all in one spot with no complex multi-level menus.
- Large display with back light, clear symbols and with exceptionally wide viewing angle for easy and safe readings.
- PASS/FAIL indication for RCD test results.
- Variable RCD current mode for customised settings.
- Loop & line resistance with mΩ resolution.
- Test smooth dc sensitive RCDs (Type B).
- Extended memory with 3 layers.
- Use continuity test currents to measure motor windings.
- Withstands a drop of 1 meter.
- Compact, lightweight (less than 1.3 kg) and padded neck-strap to free your hands for all day testing.
Amprobe EV-520-UK Test Adaptor Kit for EV Charging Stations
(Compatible with Flukke 1664 multifunction tester)
Get access to the socket-outlets of a charging station to perform safety and functional tests, while simulate presence of an electrical vehicle The EV-500 Series Test Adapter Kits are designed to test function and safety of charging stations mode 3 for AC charging. The Adapter Kit allows you to conduct tests in combination with appropriate test instruments like an installation tester (for example the Beha-Amprobe ProInstall Series).
- PE Pre-Test: With this safety feature the PE conductor can be tested for possible presence of dangerous voltage against earth.
- Proximity Pilot (PP) state “Cable Simulation”: With PP State rotary switch the adapter can simulate various current capabilities of charging cables.
- Control Pilot (CP) state “Vehicle Simulation”: With CP State rotary switch selector various charging states can be simulated.
- Simulation of CP error “E”
- Simulation of PE error (Earth fault)
- Suitable to vehicle charging stations with charging mode 3
- EV-connectors for type 2 and type 1
- Measuring terminals L1, L2, L3, N and PE to connect test device like installation tester to perform safety and functional tests.
- Terminals for CP signal output to check communication between adapter (=simulated electrical vehicle) and charging station.
- Separate phase indication by three LED lamps for easy check if voltage is present.
- Mains socket offering the possibility to connect an external load to check if the electric power meter works and counts in the right manner.
- IP 54 rating - Dust and splashing water protected
- Fluke 1664FC Multifunction Installation Tester with Fluke Connect
- 6x AA (IEC LR6) cell batteries
- C1600 hard carrying case
- Zero adapter
- Heavy duty mains cord
- STD standard test lead set
- C1600 hard carrying case
- Padded carrying and waist strap
- Quick reference guide
- TP165X remote control probe and lead
- User's manual on CD-ROM
- Amprobe EVA-500-UK Test Adapter
- EVC-20 Test Cable for EV charging station type 2 with socket outlet or fixed cable with vehicle connector
- Soft Carrying Bag
- User Manual