Sound Level Meters
- ATP ET-958 Precision Data Logging Sound Level Meter
- Designed to meet IEC 61672-1 Class 2 with accuracy of ±1.4dB.
- A ½" electret condenser microphone ensures accurate and repeatable readings.
- Modern ergonomically shaped grip, high-intensity backlight and USB interface.
- Data logging memory for 32,600 readings.
- Amprobe SM-20A Sound Meter
- Designed to meet the measurement requirements of Safety Engineers, Health, Industrial safety offices.
- A and C weightings for checking compliance with safety regulations as well as acoustic analysis
- Measuring ranges: A Weighting 30~130dB, C Weighting 35~130dB
- Frequency range: 31.5Hz~8KHz
- ATP SL-8928 Digital Sound Level Meter