LAN Cable Qualifiers & Certifiers
- Ideal SignalTEK NT - R156005
- SignalTEK NT is used to quickly prove that Ethernet will work correctly after installation in cable installations such as SOHO or residential cabling where cable certification is cost prohibitive or where the end customer does not require the cable manufacturer’s warranty programs.
- Workstation or Laptop has an extremely slow network access. SignalTEK NT can be used to run a simplified transmission test to check network performance
- A 100Mb/s LAN environment gets upgraded to 1 Gb/s. SignalTEK NT can be used to check if the existing (old) cabling can support up to 1Gb/s Ethernet
- Ideal R161004 LanTEK III 1000MHz
- Suitable for Cable Certification on Cat5e- Cat6-Cat6A-Cat7A UUTP and Shielded Cable Data Cables
- Time Domain Return Loss (TDRL) and NEXT (TDX) to locate hidden connections, splices and cable faults
- Ability to identify and trace cables with a compatible amplifier probe (62-164)
- Autotest on both test units comprehensive test results within seconds.