Items 1-5 of 39
- Ideal NaviTEK NT Pro - R151006 with Touchscreen
- Ideal R153001 NaviTEK NT Copper Network Trouble Shooter
- Ideal SignalTEK CT - R156006
- Allows you to generate PDF test reports
- SignalTEK® CT also gives network owners the assurance that installed cabling will support bandwidth hungry services like VoIP, IP CCTV and video streaming following moves, adds and changes.
- The hassle of connecting to local Wi-Fi is eliminated to provide a superior user experience, because the IDEAL tester serves as Wi-Fi hotspot
- The IDEAL AnyWARE app is supported by SignalTEK CT and SignalTEK NT
- Ideal SignalTEK NT - R156005
- SignalTEK NT is used to quickly prove that Ethernet will work correctly after installation in cable installations such as SOHO or residential cabling where cable certification is cost prohibitive or where the end customer does not require the cable manufacturer’s warranty programs.
- Workstation or Laptop has an extremely slow network access. SignalTEK NT can be used to run a simplified transmission test to check network performance
- A 100Mb/s LAN environment gets upgraded to 1 Gb/s. SignalTEK NT can be used to check if the existing (old) cabling can support up to 1Gb/s Ethernet