Amprobe EV-520-UK Test Adaptor Kit for EV Charging Stations
- Designed for use with Amprobe and Fluke multifunction testers
- Advanced testing and simulation capabilities
- Full test UK electric vehicle charging stations
- Future proof your business practices
Get access to the socket-outlets of a charging station to perform safety and functional tests, while simulate presence of an electrical vehicle The EV-500 Series Test Adapter Kits are designed to test function and safety of charging stations mode 3 for AC charging. The Adapter Kit allows you to conduct tests in combination with appropriate test instruments like an installation tester (for example the Beha-Amprobe ProInstall Series).
- PE Pre-Test: With this safety feature the PE conductor can be tested for possible presence of dangerous voltage against earth.
- Proximity Pilot (PP) state “Cable Simulation”: With PP State rotary switch the adapter can simulate various current capabilities of charging cables.
- Control Pilot (CP) state “Vehicle Simulation”: With CP State rotary switch selector various charging states can be simulated.
- Simulation of CP error “E”
- Simulation of PE error (Earth fault)
- Suitable to vehicle charging stations with charging mode 3
- EV-connectors for type 2 and type 1
- Measuring terminals L1, L2, L3, N and PE to connect test device like installation tester to perform safety and functional tests.
- Terminals for CP signal output to check communication between adapter (=simulated electrical vehicle) and charging station.
- Separate phase indication by three LED lamps for easy check if voltage is present.
- Mains socket offering the possibility to connect an external load to check if the electric power meter works and counts in the right manner.
- IP 54 rating - Dust and splashing water protected
- Amprobe EVA-500-UK Test Adapter
- EVC-20 Test Cable for EV charging station type 2 with socket outlet or fixed cable with vehicle connector
- Soft Carrying Bag
- User Manual