Amprobe AT-7020 Advanced Wire Tracer Kit
- Easily determine the direction and orientation of wires in walls, floors and ceilings.
- Instant feedback of wire location and direction on the large TFT LCD color display.
- Locates breakers and fuses.
- Pinpoints shorts and opens.
The AT-7020 Advanced Wire Tracer kit
Includes the AT-7000-R Receiver and the AT-7000-T Transmitter. The Receiver includes Amprobe's patented Smart Sensor feature to instantly display the location and orientation of energized wires in walls, floors, and ceilings.
You can clearly see the direction of the wire on the large, bright TFT LCD full color display. In hard-to-reach areas, you can use the Receiver's Tip Sensor to trace wires in corners, tight spaces and junction boxes.
The Transmitter offers two automatically-selected frequency modes for optimal tracing on energized and de-energized circuits, and three power modes (high, low, clamp) for a variety of environments. The breaker mode's Scan and Locate feature identifies the one correct breaker or fuse with the highest recorded signal, thus eliminating the confusion of multiple false positives common with older technology tracing tools.
So whether you're a novice user or an expert, this Amprobe circuit tracer kit will help you get the job done fast.
- Locates and traces energized and de-energized wires and breakers in floors, walls, and ceilings
- Pinpoints shorts and opens
- Traces AC/DC Circuits from 0-600 V
- Features three power modes
- "High" power mode for normal circuits
- "Low" power mode for precision tracing in difficult areas
- Clamp power mode provides a boosted induction signal via the optional signal clamp
- Offers two output frequency modes for optimal tracing
- 6 kHz for energized circuits
- 33 kHz for de-energized circuits
- Provides embedded help screens to simplify setup
- Comes with custom Amprobe hard carrying case, test leads, and accessories
- Compatible with optional Signal Booster Rechargeable Battery Pack (BR-7000-T), Signal Clamp (SC-7000) clamp-on attachment, and TIC 410A Hot Stick attachment to extend your reach
|Features||AT-7020 kit||AT-7030 kit|
|Traces energized and de-energized wires||•||•|
|Locates energized and de-energized breakers||•||•|
|Pinpoints opens and shorts||•||•|
|Traces AC/DC circuits 0-600 V||•||•|
|Three power modes||•||•|
|Two frequency modes for optimal tracing||•||•|
|Signal Booster Rechargeable Battery Pack (BR-7000-T)||optional||•|
|Signal Clamp (SC-7000)||optional||•|
|Kit Contains||AT-7020 kit||AT-7030 kit|
|TL-7000 Test Leads||•||•|
|CC-7000 Hard Carrying Case||•||•|
|SC-7000 Signal Clamp||optional||•|
|BR-7000-T Booster Battery||optional||•|
|BR-7000C Battery Charger||optional||optional|
- AT-7000-R Receiver
- AT-7000-T Transmitter
- TL-7000 Test Leads
- CC-7000 Hard Carrying Case
- SC-7000 Signal Clamp
- HS-1 Hanger optional
- BR-7000-T Booster Battery
- BR-7000C Battery Charger
- User Manual